Here is a seasonal photo of an infographic Christamas cake I made for one of my staff at the office Secret Santa (maybe 2005/6?).
The Legend would say "% of people that like Marzipan".
I did a straw poll around my office and it came out at about 65% of people liking Marzipan and the remaining 35% disliking Marzipan. The data could stand to be a little more rigorous but I have done similar polls since and there is always a small majority who favour marzipan (always 6-8 out of a group of ten).
I covered 65% of the cake in marzipan and then Iced the whole thing. Those that like marzipan can have a slice with marzipan and those that don't like marzipan can have just icing. Everyone is happy.
I like to thing that this cake is educational as well as useful.