This month's article is about US 'Waco' Gliders and the risks they posed to those inside them.
The blue guides were for the struts within the glider - a series of metal tubes that would need to interlink under the glider skin.
- redesigning the News web site
- diving into database journalism in a big way
- redesigning the Weather mobile service
- designing for the Winter Olympics on web, mobile, and red button
- and more!(the day after this coming bank holiday weekend).
I used to do a part of that job (the News bit) and know many of the team. They are the best in the business and lovely people too.
Doesn't really need much more selling so I'll stop.
Quick post this - to draw attention to a project some friends of mine have done.
Schulze and Webb are a v smart london design. tech/ making/ thinking consultancy.
(Disclosure - they are also friends of mine)
They have a new project - a map of Manhattan called Here and There. You can see more/ buy one here.